Job Title: Primary and Secondary Sports Coach
Wage: To be discussed.
Hours: To be confirmed at interview
Are you looking for a sports-based role within a successful football academy? Do you care about developing individual children and making a difference in the lives of young people through the use of sport?
We are looking for a dynamic, resilient and selfless individual, to deliver high quality coaching within our academy, to all provide a quality service to each school we currently work within.
Within this role you will be required to work with both small and large groups of students, depending on each specific requirement of the school. It is important you communicate excellently with both the students in your sessions and teachers, and show real initiative within the role. Everyday within your role will be different and bring new challenges and excitement, however the role is extremely rewarding for all those involved.
- Valid DBS check in place
- A flexible approach to working (can start as and when required)
- Valid driving license and own method of transport
- Highly resilient and able to solve problems, using your own initiative
- Able to follow in house procedure and protocols, and also be knowledgeable of each schools’ procedures.
- Able to communicate with both teachers and children effectively and professionally
- A creative thinker who can use resources effectively
- Passionate about young people and making a difference
- A passion for coaching and enthusiasm in each coaching session
It is desirable that you have experience in coaching children in school settings, or previous sporting qualifications, but not essential. CPD is highly regarded, and there is regular opportunity to up-skill within your area of work.
Here at the Martin Gray Football Academy, we are a successful football academy which operates in multiples primary and secondary in Darlington and the surrounding area. We provided quality coaching through our highly trained coaches, multiple of which hold the highly accredited UEFA B qualification. We have now also expanded into running a successful Alternative Education Provision, to use sport to engage children through bespoke individual programmes.
Email email@example.com with a CV and Covering Letter.