Salary: £8.62 – £15.00 per hour
Closing Date: 8th October 2021
Starting salary will be dependent upon qualifications, experience and age.
However, we will look to review this after three months with the view to offer a full-time position, this will be based on a performance review.
As and when required, holding 1–2 hour coaching sessions throughout different primary schools and venues across the North East. Sessions types will include: PPA, lunch clubs, after school sessions and community-based coaching sessions.
|· Ability to be flexible and able to cover sessions at short notice
· A valid and up to date DBS check and First Aid Qualification
· Work to a consistently high standard in line with company policy
· Be able to maintain professional boundaries with both staff and students
· Ability to communicate orally with a range of different audiences
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on your own initiative and effectively part of a team
· A L1 or L2 or equivalent qualification within the Sporting Industry
· A full UK driving license
· Previous experience of working within a school/education-based environment.
· Team Teach, Safeguarding & Prevent Trained
· Ability to work some evenings or weekends
We are seeking highly motivated and flexible individuals to join our team of coaching staff who are qualified to levels two and three within the sporting industry. You will lead activities in a variety of Primary Schools based across the North East as well as supporting a range of our community based
You must have previous experience, possess a sporting industry standard level two/three qualification and preferably have a keen interest or sporting career background.
The ideal candidate must be committed to working to high standards, strive for excellence and be able to follow all in house procedures meticulously.
For detailed information on this role, please contact us on 07921334577 for an in-depth chat regarding expectations within the role.
|Main Duties Within The Role|
- To deliver high quality coaching sessions for the community across a range of North East based venues. (Primary Schools, Academies, Secondary Schools, etc.)
- To ensure that the environment within which the activity is to take place is safe, clean and prepared prior to sessions taking place and that the relevant risk assessment is adhered to at all times.
- Being open to continuous professional development to improve our organisation offer and the quality of coaching supplied.
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety at Work Regulations.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults for whom you have responsibility, or with whom you come into contact, which includes adhering to the specified policy when coming across these individuals.
|Please note: As part of our strict vetting processes, we require you to have a DBS (ideally on the update service) and two referees who can vouch for your character and experience.|